Meatball Mea Culpa and other Randomocity
First the mea culpa. KP bought a crockpot *snicker*. KP made meatballs in the crockpot and was kind enough to bring me some at work. Sooo like a dope I left the meatballs in my office all weekend. So obviously I can’t eat them. But I don’t want KP to know I wasted his balls. So do I wash out the bowl and return it and lie about how delish they were, or ‘fess up to my idiocy?
And now for some Randomocity:
- In my office building dwells a Crazy Bathroom Lady. She hangs out in the bathroom crying and yelling into her cellphone in another language. Does she not have her own office? Why not take it out to the parking lot? She is kinda freaking me out. She is not to be confused with the Ghost with the Runny Nose who haunts the Mil-F 1st floor Ladies.
- We had a big meeting last week and listened to Don Mattrick, John Shappert and Robbie Bach wax inspirational about teh Box of X. Meanwhile a dude 3 or 4 rows ahead of me was picking his ear. Then he removed finger from ear and examined his findings as he rolled said findings into what I imagine was a ball. Then he flicked his treasure and ran his fingers through his hair. Does earwax make an effective hair pomade?
- I saw and loved Cloverfield. I didn’t even feel pukey which was a post-Christmas miracle.
- I’m reading the new Stephen King Duma Key. It’s awesome. Remember when SK said he was going to retire? Silly dude.
- My daughter turns 12 today. She still loved her mommy when she went to bed last night as an 11-year-old. Woke up this morning and HATES ME. Does some bit flip when girls turn 12 to make them hate their mother?
- The community team is growing… I have big plans for the next 12 months!
- Video Monkey and I are headed to Phoenix on Thursday for the Madden Bowl. We’re filming stuff for Inside Xbox and I am making NFL flashcards to study on the plane