Quick News from Deutchland
- We opened up for the headliners in the WCG Opening Cermony yesterday. Me, AceyBongos, marathon girl (BFF Lindsey) and Alex rocked "When We Were Young" and "Learn to Fly" in front of a buttload of people at CeBIT. Check the pictures!
- Video Monkey’s room is haunted by a ghost who hocks massive loogies and sometimes pukes. He may have stolen VM’s belt as well.
- We had Thai food last night, but tonight it’s schnitzel all the way.
- I sang on "I Think I’m Paranoid" on the Rock Band stage in the Xbox 360 booth. I thought I was okay, but got only 60-something percent. On Easy.
- UK gamers: if you happen to run into Acey, ask him to do the Skank Dance for you. Trust me on this.
- Hooperkid’s been wearing the same clothes for two days (lost luggage) and still doesn’t smell half as bad as many folks here.
- I learned how to turn on the heat in my freezing hotel room.
- I’m in love. Deeply in love with Gilde beer. We’re hooking up tonight, in fact.