Apparently I can be located at the intersection of Boob Avenue and Leaving Xbox Street.
I’ve become sort of fascinated by the search terms that people use to find this blog. Sometimes there is just bizarre shit. But there are a couple of repeating themes: my chest and my leaving Xbox. Here’s a sample of the top search terms by which readers found my blog in the last 30 days:
- Trixie boobs
- trixie360 breasts
- trixie’s boobs
- trixie360 big boobs
- what happened to trixie from xbox live
- trixie leaving microsoft
- trixie leaving xbox
- trixie got let go from microsoft
- where is trixie xbox live
- why did trixie leave microsoft?
I thought I’d take this opportunity to clear up any confusion.
- Yes, I have boobs. M’kay?
- I did not get let go from Microsoft, I resigned.
- What happened to me and where am I? I quit my job at Xbox after 8 years and now I work at Edelman Digital.
- Why did I leave? Two reasons: 8 years is a long time and I wanted a fresh adventure. If I had been allowed to continue my work with the community that I loved and helped build I might have stayed. But in the end I love doing community work even more than I loved Xbox and Edelman gave me an opportunity to return to community management.
Okay? All good?
To sum up: Quit, not fired. Yes on boobs; two of ’em.